The LAB TRANSMISSION was created in the form of an endowment fund governed by the law n ° 2008-776 of August 4, 2008 to support this subject of general interest, approved by the Paris Prefecture on September 26, 2018. It depends therefore on the support and commitment of its sponsors.
▪ Cash support, in order to concretely finance its active research and communication/awareness influence actions
▪ Support in means and skills, to enable us to carry out our actions in the best conditions (provision of premises, skills, research or communication …)
▪ Support in relations and networks, to help us identify, approach, interest, convince the best interlocutors at all levels (involved entrepreneurs, potential partners, influencers etc.)
INTEREST FOR OUR PARTNERS
For our sponsors, the interest of supporting the initiatives of TRANSMISSION LAB is diverse:
▪ Associate their name and their image with a positive dynamic, on an influential public consisting of entrepreneurs and leaders.
▪ Participate in the advancement of an essential economic and societal issue, at the heart of the modernization of French economic life.
▪ Benefit from the direct spin-offs of TRANSMISSION LAB publications, the events it organizes or with which it is associated (contacts/visibility/ media impact, etc.).
▪ Join a network of entrepreneurs and experts, determined to grow our companies of small, mid-caps as well as large groups in a harmonious and sustainable way.
MULTIPLE SUPPORT MODALITIES
For our institutional sponsors, companies, and individuals, several modalities to support TRANSMISSION LAB initiatives, all subject to taxation * donations to works of general interest and enjoying a tax advantage ranging from 60% to 66%.
Contact us: email@example.com
* All support is subject to the tax regime for donations to endowment funds – See Appendix below