A VOCATION: CREATING A TRANSMISSION INCUBATOR
Based on the observation – lived – that entrepreneurial transmission is not acquired, never taught, rarely structured and often taboo, but – at the same time – it brings out sustainability, sustainable growth and development of our businesses and our regions, Transmission Lab was conceived as a true “transmission incubator”, in order to:
▪ Promote the awareness of first generation entrepreneurs / job creators of the need to anticipate the timely transmission of their business,
▪ Help the leaders, to think, to mature and to achieve at best the associated transmission choices.
▪ Offer them information, references, places to think, sharing opportunities and personalized support among peers etc.
ANALYZE, UNDERSTAND … AND SHARE!
Very concretely, Transmission Lab has set itself the following objectives:
To advance thinking about transmission from the moment of creation
• To conduct ad hoc studies and benchmarking, in France and abroad, to write and publish white papers, as close as possible to successful experiences and their operational analysis
To meet leaders/business leaders
• To share and disseminate to them the maximum of information, to sensitize them and to accompany them in the most alive and personalized way possible …
▪ To trigger the transmission process and accompany it
▪ To help the entrepreneur to project himself into his new life
BUILDING IN FRANCE A STRUCTURE OF REFERENCE
Beyond its first concrete objectives, the ambition of Transmission Lab is to constitute in France a real reference structure on the issues of business transfer.
▪ To place France at the level of the best European countries for business transmission (eg Germany or Italy) …
▪To allow the sustainable growth our small and mid-cap companies